Application / QA Engineer
Ainstein, AI is a rapidly growing radar technology company based in Lawrence, KS. We offer employees flexibility, growth, and great benefits. As an Application / QA Engineer at Ainstein, AI you’ll be primarily responsible in preventing defects and quality issues by analysis and test.
We offer work that's interesting and challenging. In addition to a competitive base salary, this position is also eligible for a performance bonus and a full range of company benefits. We also pride ourselves on supporting a good balance between work and personal life.
This position reports to: Director of Engineering
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- Develops overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to a project, process and contract requirements and objectives.
- Ensures that products are compliance tested to meet requirements.
- Interact with customers while serving as the technical Point of Contact (PoC)
- Defines appropriate measures to ensure product quality.
- Test new firmware and hardware with a quality mindset.
- Answer customer questions, investigate bug reports, and communicate about product setup and usage
- Suggest process improvements to the team
- Previous Quality Assurance experience
- Knowledgeable of bug and issue tracking tools, and able to provide leadership in tracking issues to closure
- Knowledgeable in Agile Scrum methodology
- Proficiency in Python for scripting or C, C++ knowledge
- Minimum of BS in Engineering discipline
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role, including previous internships
More reasons to apply:
- To be part of a company going places
- Exciting challenges
- Great Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance plus 401(k) with a great match
- Eligibility 1st of month following date of hire
- Easy to Apply
- Generous Paid Time Off - 12 vacation days, 5 sick days, and 10 company paid holidays
- Eligible for Annual Bonus
On Site in Lawrence, KS
Ainstein AI is in the business of improving safety and protecting valuable assets through innovations in radar technology. Ainstein makes radar systems smarter, more affordable, and easier to deploy. We offer complete solutions for autonomous drones, advanced driver-assistant systems (ADAS), autonomous vehicles and industrial sensing – incorporating a combination of mmWave radar, sensor fusion and artificial intelligence (AI).