Senior Technical Project Manager
Ainstein, AI is a rapidly growing radar technology company based in Lawrence, KS. We offer employees flexibility, growth, and great benefits. As a Senior Technical Project Manager at Ainstein, AI you’ll be responsible for helping to coordinate, manage, and perform specific project tasks to ensure that desired timelines, budgets, and project expectations are met.
We offer work that's interesting and challenging. In addition to a competitive base salary, this position is also eligible for a performance bonus and a full range of company benefits. We also pride ourselves on supporting a good balance between work and personal life.
This position reports to: Director of Engineering
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- Coordinate budgeting, tracking, and reporting of project-related expenses and hours with the DoE and Ainstein Accounting.
- Coordinate, as requested, high-level project management tasks (target milestones, commitments) for Ainstein projects, including interfacing with manufacturing
- Keep the TPLs and DoE apprised of current project status and raise awareness of any issues and/or risks that could derail project plans.
- Update project risks and issues with the TPLs and DoE in weekly reports.
- Work with the TPLs to determine risk mitigation plans and problem resolutions.
- Assist in the creation of the bi-weekly internal Ainstein Project Dashboards.
- Occasional travel as necessary.
- 10+ years of experience coordinating NPD projects utilizing a stage-gate or PMI process.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies like waterfall and agile/scrum.
- Engineering or technical degree
- Familiarity with TI mmWave sensors or radar concepts in general a plus
- Startup experience is a plus as many larger company processes are not applicable.
More reasons to apply:
- To be part of a company going places
- Exciting challenges
- Great Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance plus 401(k) with a great match
- Eligibility 1st of month following date of hire
- Easy to Apply
- Generous Paid Time Off - 12 vacation days, 5 sick days, and 10 company paid holidays
- Eligible for Annual Bonus
On Site in Lawrence, KS
Ainstein AI is in the business of improving safety and protecting valuable assets through innovations in radar technology. Ainstein makes radar systems smarter, more affordable, and easier to deploy. We offer complete solutions for autonomous drones, advanced driver-assistant systems (ADAS), autonomous vehicles and industrial sensing – incorporating a combination of mmWave radar, sensor fusion and artificial intelligence (AI).