Sr. Embedded Software Developer / Engineer – Leading an IoT Team
Ainstein AI, headquartered in Lawrence, Kansas, is a rapidly expanding radar technology company. We make radar systems more intelligent, affordable, and deployable. We are seeking a Sr. Embedded Software Developer / Engineer – IoT to join our team due to our continued success. As the Senior Embedded Software Engineer, you will report to the Director of Engineering and be responsible for the development of consumer products as well as the technical direction of the team.
GREAT PROFESSIONAL MOVE, EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Multiple medical plans, plus dental and vision, life, etc.
Mixed Employment Opportunity
Generous Paid Time Off, 401(k) and Roth options with match
Annual Bonus, Educational Assistance Plan, and Employee Stock
WORKING AT AINSTEIN
With flexible work hours, we take pride in promoting a healthy balance between work and diverse lifestyles! We also provide interesting work, such as assisting Tiger Woods' comeback with a customized launch monitor. (Tiger Woods's Return)
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION, AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science with at least 9 years, or Master's with at least 7 years of experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Experience providing technical leadership to a small group
* Experience in technical leadership, preferably with an IoT product
* C, C++, and Python expertise for embedded applications
* Experience in consumer product development, cloud and/or Over-the-air (OT) updates is required.
* Experience with APIs, SDKs, and TI mmWave is a plus. Familiarity with common IoT communication methods, such as RS-485, WiFi, Ethernet, and 4G, is required.
On-site in Lawrence, KS, or hybrid position with less than 20% travel
Apply for the Senior Embedded Software Engineer – IoT position today!
Instead of merely embracing our differences, we embrace and celebrate them at Ainstein. We are proud to offer equal opportunities to all employees.