Ainstein, AI is a rapidly growing radar technology company based in Lawrence, KS. We offer employees flexibility, growth, and great benefits. As an Algorithm Engineer at Ainstein, AI you’ll be developing embedded software algorithms for new radar sensors and systems in consumer and commercial products.
We offer work that's interesting and challenging. In addition to a competitive base salary, this position is also eligible for a performance bonus and a full range of company benefits. We also pride ourselves on supporting a good balance between work and personal life.
This position reports to: Director of Engineering
Successful candidates will have the following experience:
- 10+ years of experience in similar position designing algorithms with mmWave radar sensors, radar/digital signal processing, electromagnetic scattering, radio frequency engineering, and/or numerical algorithm development.
- Experience with one or more of the following: radar signal processing, digital signal processing, sensor fusion using various Kalman and/or other signal processing filters.
- Expertise with MATLAB and Python.
- Proficient with various numerical methods for curve-fitting, interpolation, differentiation, integration, and linear algebraic techniques.
- Experience with statistical methods for target detection and estimation, including modeling and detection of ground clutter.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Design, Develop, Code, Test, and Debug algorithms (Python/MATLAB’) for radar sensors or radar-based products.
- Define, analyze, and review system requirements for custom development.
- Test and validate new sensor technologies and sensor algorithm approaches.
- Occasional travel for field test and integration as necessary.
- Familiar with TI mmWave sensors used in various IoT applications, including people counting, gestures, and/or vital signs measurements.
- Experience with software development for radar signal processing and visualization.
- Experience with consumer product development.
- Familiar with Hardware-in-the-loop or software-in-the-loop methods for validation testing.
- Minimum 12 years working experience.
- MS in Electrical Engineering or Physics.
On site in Lawrence, KS or Remote
More reasons to apply:
- To be part of a company going places
- Exciting challenges
- Great Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance plus 401(k) with a great match
- Eligibility 1st of month following date of hire
- Easy to Apply
- Generous Paid Time Off - 12 vacation days, 5 sick days, and 10 company paid holidays
- Eligible for Annual Bonus
Ainstein AI is a growing radar technology company based in Lawrence, Kansas. Ainstein AI is in the business of improving safety and protecting valuable assets through innovations in radar technology. We make radar systems smarter, more affordable, and easier to deploy. We offer complete solutions for autonomous drones, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, (ADAS), autonomous vehicles and industrial sensing – incorporating a combination of mmWave radar, sensor fusion and artificial intelligence (AI).