Ainstein AI, based in Lawrence, Kansas, is a rapidly growing radar technology company. We improve the intelligence, affordability, and deployability of radar systems. We are looking for a Lead Hardware Engineer to join our team due to our ongoing success and expansion. As the Lead Hardware Engineer, you will report directly to the Director of Engineering and be in charge of the team's hardware design efforts, PCBA design, and technical direction and assistance to other hardware engineers.
AWESOME CAREER MOVE WITH AWESOME BENEFITS
Multiple medical plans, as well as dental and vision insurance, life insurance, and so on.
Generous PTO, 401(k) and Roth options retirement plans with match
Annual Bonus, Educational Assistance Plan, and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
WHAT IS LIFE LIKE AT AINSTEIN?
We take pride in promoting a healthy work-life balance by offering flexible work schedules! We also provide exciting work, such as assisting Tiger Woods' comeback with a customized launch monitor we designed for him! (Tiger Woods' Resurrection)
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION REQUIRED
* Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering with at least 9 years, or Master's with at least 7 years of experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Design, layout, and manufacturing of PCBAs
* Experience directing other hardware resources, including PCB layout, as a technical leader.
* EMC standards and approvals experience is required (FCC, CE, etc.)
* Expertise in digital and RF board design best practices
* Experience with high-volume consumer product development is preferred.
* An understanding of OrCad and TI mmWave is preferred.
On-site in Lawrence, Kansas, or as a hybrid position with less than 20% travel
Apply today for the position of Lead Hardware Engineer.
At Ainstein, we celebrate our differences rather than simply accepting them. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer.